Committee on Research Reviews (CRR)
The CRR is a sub-committee of the University Research Committee (URC) and has delegated authority from the URC. Recommendations proposed by the CRR will be endorsed by the Senate Executive Committee (SEC).
The role of the CRR
- It manages decisions relating to the cyclical quality assurance review process of URC accredited research groupings.
- It recommends the endorsement of new URC accreditation applications to the SEC.
- It approves the nomination of new directorships for URC accredited research groupings.
- Vice-chancellor (ex officio)
- Deputy vice-chancellors (ex officio)
- Five members of the academic staff of UCT appointed by the University Research Committee (URC)
Questions or queries?
Contact Roshan Sonday